Making contact

If you are concerned that your child may have a special educational need, or if your child has already been identified as having a special educational need or disability and wish to discuss their progress.  You should contact our SENCo, Miss Siobhan Long, on

Our SEND department are always striving to improve their performance and welcome feedback from parents/carers. 

The information contained on these pages is correct at the time of publication but we reserve the right to amend SEND provision.

Please visit this link for more information regarding the Leicestershire local offer.