Design, Technology and Art Primary Workshops
During 2017-2018 our Design, Technology and Art (DTA) department are running three workshops, each over four consecutive Tuesdays.
- All of the workshops are FREE of charge.
- Designed specifically for Year 6 students.
- A maximum of 15 participants (parents and siblings are welcome to attend).
- The workshops will be held at the school in our specialist DTA rooms.
- All workshops start at 3.45pm and run until 4.45pm.
- On arrival at the school come to reception where the teacher will meet you.
BOOK YOUR PLACES ONLINE NOW!
Art Workshops - Mr McKinlay:
Tuesday 19th September, Tuesday 26th September, Tuesday 3rd October and Tuesday 10th October.
Come along for an opportunity to experiment, design and create your own piece of art work to take home. Have a chance to explore a range of different printing techniques each workshop, including lino, stencil, mono and screen printing!
Food Technology Workshops - Mr Vallabh:
Tuesday 24th October, Tuesday 31st October, Tuesday 7th November and Tuesday 14th November
Come along for an opportunity to experiment, design and cook a range of exciting food to take home. Have a chance to learn how to make a number of dishes, including cakes, pastries and much more!
Woodwork Workshops - Mr Tara:
Tuesday 16th January, Tuesday 23rd January, Tuesday 30th January and Tuesday 6th February
Come along for an opportunity to experiment, design and create your own piece of woodwork to take home. Have a chance to explore a range of different design and building techniques in our Resistant Materials Studio each workshop!