Manor High School offers a range of information, advice and guidance to help students make well-informed realistic decisions about their future. We have a designated Intervention Leader who coordinates our links with further and higher education institutions.
Everyone now legally has to stay in learning until at least their 18th birthday. There are various options available depending on each individual learners needs.
Students can choose from:
- stay in full-time education, e.g. at a college
- start an apprenticeship or traineeship
- work or volunteer (for 20 hours or more a week) while in part-time education or training
2022-2023 Post-16 Information
- Open Days/Evenings at local providers (please check their websites in case of any changes)
- Key dates regarding the Post-16 application process at Manor High School
There are many options open to our students for post 16 study. Some are listed below, but a full list of the local provision can be found on the Leicestershire County Council website.
Wyggeston and Queen Elizabeth I College
The Beauchamp College
The City of Leicester College
English Martyrs' Catholic School
St Pauls' Catholic School
Robert Smyth Academy
South Leicestershire College
Independent Sixth Form
Leicester Grammar School
Leicester High School for Girls
Leicester Montessori Sixth Form