2023-2025 GCSE Season
We have a range of subjects on offer, including our core subjects (which everyone studies) and our option choices. For full details, please see our Options Booklet.
We offer a range of Level 1 and 2 qualifications, including:
- Cambridge Nationals
Academic courses (GCSEs) are more likely to demand essays and logical reasoning, whereas vocational courses are about practical hands-on training and learning tangible skills. All vocational courses are a similar level of demand to GCSEs and are of the same value.
Students have received assemblies around our GCSE Options and parents have been emailed a copy of the presentation to find out more about our options process and how to make the right options for you.
Below are links to each individual exam boards specifications:
EBacc option subjects
Open option subjects
- GCSE Art and Design (AQA)
- GCSE Business (OCR)
- GCSE Computer Science (OCR)
- Cambridge National Creative iMedia (OCR)
- GCSE Design and Technology (AQA)
- GCSE Drama (WJEC Eduqas)
- Cambridge National Enterprise and Marketing (OCR)
- GCSE Food Preparation and Nutrition (AQA)
- GCSE Media Studies (AQA)
- GCSE Music (OCR)
- GCSE Physical Education (OCR)
- GCSE Separate Sciences: Biology (AQA) , GCSE Separate Sciences: Chemistry (AQA), GCSE Separate Sciences: Physics (AQA) (NB. Sometimes referred to as Triple Science)
- Cambridge National Sports Studies (OCR)
We ask students to choose two open option subjects, plus two reserve open option subjects. They will be allocated two of the four options requested.
Contact our Curriculum Leaders
If you would like to ask any questions or find our more about any of our courses, please contact the relevant course leaders on their email address in the links in the drop down menus above or our Curriculum Leaders.