Congratulations on securing a place at Manor High School! We were so hoping to meet all our new intake before the summer break but unfortunately our plans have had to change due to the current local situation.
Below are details of our transition information:
- Transition activity booklet
- Additional information for transition
- An introduction to our Study Centre
We also have two videos that our new students can watch:
- A tour of the school with our Headteacher, Mr Powell
- Introducing our House Managers, subject departments and staff
If you have any questions about transition or anything to do with joining the school, please feel free to email Miss Dawes (firstname.lastname@example.org).
As you will appreciate, in an ever changing situation, we do not yet have confirmed plans for our return in the autumn. We will keep parents informed and communicate our plans for opening, along with details of any additional transition activities, towards the end of the summer holidays.
Take care and stay safe until we can welcome you to Manor High in the autumn.