Christmas Lunch - Last Day of Term
Our traditional Christmas Lunch will take place on the last day of term.
All students will eat with the rest of their tutor group and House in the hall, regardless of whether they are having the school Christmas Dinner or a packed lunch. We would encourage all students to sign up for the lunch as it is always excellent and very sociable.
- Tickets for the two-course Christmas meal can be purchased from School Gateway for £3.20 per person (the price includes a drink). The cost is covered for students eligible for Free School Meals.
- Please select either the vegetarian, Halal chicken or turkey option on School Gateway along with the preferred pudding.
- Deadline for ordering meals is Monday 5th December at 9.00am. Tickets will be issued to students on the morning of the last day of term.
- Water will be supplied on tables but no other drinks (or food) will be available to purchase on the day from The Hatches or other food serving areas.
- Students are welcome to bring their own drinks or purchase them from the vending machines (energy drinks are not allowed).
- There will be no break service.
- Anyone not purchasing a Christmas meal will need to bring a packed lunch – please remember, we are a nut free school.